This article is part of our Quick Guide to Attracting 3D Print Business.
Since Microsoft bought LinkedIn, it has started to develop much more actively as a tool for marketing campaigns. And this is a very good news!
LinkedIn can promote your company updates or content to targeted audiences, using the profiles of over the 500M active professionals: job title, function, industry, and more.
Here is the short guide to run your first advertising campaign on LinkedIn:
- Make sure that you have a LinkedIn Company Page;
- Go and create your first ad;
- There are different formats of ads on LinkedIn, from banners to sponsored content;
- Read the ultimate guide on how to set up a Text ad, if you prefer a more direct way of offering your service;
- Or try to set up a direct sponsored content campaign to naturally get into the news feed of your potential customers;
- Last but not least, you can also set up a retargeting campaign on LinkedIn, using your website data and clients database.
If you have any questions, please feel free to send a message to us.